There are a lot of great books out there about startups, entrepreneurship and small business and a new book club at CO+HOOTS coworking in Phoenix aims to introduce and discuss some of those books with the local community. The meetup will take place on the first Monday of each month for 1 - 1.5 hours.
Here's the full book list:
- April — The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- May — Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hanson
- June — Ignore Everybody: and 39 Other Keys to Creativity by Hugh MacLeod
- July — The Startup Owner's Manual by Steve Blank & Bob Dorf
- August — The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki
- September — Getting Real by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hanson & Matthew Linderman
- October — Do More Faster by Brad Feld & David Cohen
- November — The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- December — Founders at Work by Jessica Livingston
- January — Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
The first meetup will take place April 2, 2012 at 6pm, so pick up a copy of The Lean Startup from your local library or independent bookseller today and start reading!
If you have suggestions for the book club, please let us know!